February 24, 2012

Public it is!

Well, after taking the issue to my good ol' Facebook profile, I have decided to make the blog public. This way, it will mostly be accessible to people I send it to, and/or people who see it via my Facebook profile. I think that's reasonable.

I'll use the rule of common sense, OPSEC (that's for you, Navy family!), and my Paw Paw's advice, (adapted for the 21st century): Don't post anything you wouldn't want on the front page of the news feed. So there. I think I can handle sharing our stories without giving away incriminating details, answers to top secret security questions, and social security numbers.

Now to decide where to set up shop: here, WordPress, or the great unknown...


P.S.  This post is not related to my business, which is about helping bright entrepreneurs attract their dream clients, one brilliant message at a time. HOWEV - if you like my writing and want help with your own, sign up for free tips at www.nikkielledgebrown.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment